fbpx

Reply: Pass PMP on 24 Nov-21 with above target - Lesson Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass PMP on 24 Nov-21 with above target - Lesson Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 days ago #26840

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Colette and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 2 weeks ago #26659

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Colette! It's always great to hear success stories.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.
3 years 3 weeks ago #26586

Colette Rabarisoanantenaina

's Avatar

Hello, PMP warriors!

I had a very challenging preparation when I prepared my PMP. English was not my home language, but I chose to do my PMP in English.
I watched video prep cast and as well as all PMP video on You tube. I watch every subject, every process group, every word. You need to know every word or terms that Project Management is using and learn what is the difference. And I did the 4hrs exam simulator once during working hours and another 4hrs exam simulator every weekend. And during a week, I look at the wrong answer and I studied, why it's wrong.
The formulas, I hang it on my wall, and everyday, I learn it, to memorize it.
I prepared my PMP only for 2months as I did not have time. But with a perseverance, you can do it.

Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login