fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam on March 01, 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam on March 01, 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 weeks ago #26590

Deepa Sundaram

Congrats Anthony!
I am using the PM Prepcast simulator and doing the chapter wise test .My scores always between 60-65%. Like to get some advice, how to practice more and improve the scores. I haven’t started taking the full exams in simulator yet. What is the best way to use PM Precast Exam Simulator and practice? How many exams/questions to practice in the simulator? How to improve the scores in the simulator? Any suggestions/advice will be very helpful.
Thanks
3 years 3 weeks ago #26576

Duon Martin

Congrats Anthony! Can you elaborate on how you used the simulator? I agree with you, it is pretty awesome. Did you focus on taking full exams or short quizzes? Did you have the clock running if you were taking the quizzes, or did you use the learning mode? Also, it Rita Mulcahy 10th edition any good? I have the 9th edition of her book. I'm wondering if it's a big difference from the 9th & 10th edition? I've been trying to decide if I want to purchase the 10th edition book. I can imagine the only difference would be that she has more topics related to Agile in there, but I'm not sure. Did you use the Agile Practice Guide for your studies? Did you test at home, or at a center?

Thanks,
Duon
3 years 3 weeks ago #26574

Stan Po - Admin

Anthony,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 3 weeks ago #26572

Anthony Jhosset González Rodríguez

Anthony Jhosset González Rodríguez's Avatar

I forgot to say that Pm Prep cast simulator is the best simulator in the world! The simulator explains in a detailed and professional way which is the correct answer, why, and why the others are wrong. OMG, I had never seen a simulator that had that. It is evident that behind this simulator there are a series of experienced professionals in the project area. I recommend it 200%. The price-quality ratio is unbeatable
3 years 3 weeks ago #26571

Anthony Gonzalez

's Avatar

Just 3 days ago, I have passed my PMP exam. I want to tell you that it is possible! You just need to be constant and responsible to study. Ah of course, and choose the best study tools. I chose the Rita Mulcahy book (10 edition) and the PM prepcast simulator. You must believe when I say, the PM prep cast simulator is the best simulator in the world! The exam is a bit complicated from my point of view, but the simulator helps you understand how to handle situational questions. if I could do that you can do it too!

Anthony Gonzalez

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login