fbpx

Reply: Exam passed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam passed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26388

Elias Hofstetter

Hello all,

Sorry for the long answer time. To prepare I used a mix of the following
- PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide (Did not even read through the full book)
- Udemi PMP Course
- PM Prepcast (Did 2 full tests)
- Youtube Videos

Overall I would say I have spent 40 hours (of which 3/4 I spent during the last 14 days before the exam)

But as mentioned.. The questions in the PM Prepcast were much more challenging then the real questions..

Now overall I even would say I spent too much time on studying as I was a bit scared due to all those misleading comments à la: Oooh Its sooo much content you need to study soo much, it is very difficult. blabla.
I have around 10 professional certifications (most in Security or any IT related topics) and I can say PMP was one of the easier ones.. at least for me.
3 years 1 month ago #26387

Sumithra Muninarayanappa

Congratulations ! Its a great achievement.

Apart from PMBOK and Agile Practice Guide, did you use any other materials? Did Precast exams help you?

How long was you preparation time, any challenges on the exam day?
3 years 1 month ago #26367

Stan Po - Admin

Elias,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 1 month ago #26363

Duon Martin

Elias,
Congrats! What study materials did you use? How was the new process far as the mandatory breaks after every 60 questions? Did you see a lot of Agile questions? Did you take all the full mock exams on the simulator?
3 years 1 month ago #26362

Elias Hofstetter

Hello all

i passed today. 3 times above target, altought during prep I never achieved more than 72% (and mostly even below 65%).

I don't know if it was my lucky day or the real exam is much easier than the sample questions...

Neverthless I needed the full 230mins and did not even have enough time to review all my questions.

Good luck to all others

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login