fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP 2021 Exam Today!!!! Above Target All

Passed PMP 2021 Exam Today!!!! Above Target All 3 years 1 month ago #26357

• Usman Javaid
  • Usman Javaid's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Finally after many years of start and stop - I managed to write PMP exam today and passed.
Thanks to PM PrepCast !!!!.
The exam material was quite similar to the questions from the four practice tests.
Actual exam questions were bog shorter than the one on practice tests. But in way practicing longer texts will make you feel exam bit easier.
Its the fact, I felt exam overall was quite easy.

My Study Material:
PMBOK 6th Edition - Full from start to finish.
PMP Exam Success by Dian Altiwies - a concise study guide for busy project managers,
PMI Agile HandBook - Complete start to finish
PM Prep Cast Booster Course - All Modules
PM Prep Cast all 4 practice exams + many small quizzes.
Udemy Practice Exams - total 6 full length exams for 2021 PMP - from various sources.

The above took me around 4 weeks of full study to get familiar with new Agile approach,
Yes almost 50 % of questions were from Agile. and yes - Agile felt even easier than the predictive approach.

There were hardly any question from ITTO directly. All were either scenario based or, fill in the blanks, or fill match the boxes left and right columns.
Most of the questions were quite similar to PM Perp Cast - so yes with quizzis and full length tests from their website - you are good to go.
Many questions were related to stakeholders - almost 50 %. Many were for team training. None from variance analysis. Did not use calculator for even a single question.

Took me exact time to complete the three sections with 2 breaks. Kept the time almost for all 3 sections - had roughly 80 minutes for last 60 questions. This kept pressure off on me to make sure that exam ends on time. Did not review any questions at the end.
Overall all, the exam was easier than PM Prepcast exams, so if you master their questions even 75%, I think you will not have any issues, provided you have good knowledge from above sources too.

Thanks to PM Prep Cast at the end.. without their support I could not have achieved this.

Good Luck to all !!!.

Usman

Passed PMP 2021 Exam Today!!!! Above Target All 3 years 1 month ago #26358

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations!!!! Big time!!!! This is so heart warming when someone passes the exam and says that by following the PrepCast simulator (both examsand quizzes), we are in good hands. Thanks so much for
sharing your delightful experience with us. My exam is on March 1st. Send your positive vibes toward me. I need all I get :).

Best of luck in your journey.

KA
Last edit: by Khatereh Azarhoush.

Passed PMP 2021 Exam Today!!!! Above Target All 3 years 1 month ago #26359

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Usman,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login