fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam : Study, practice and gain

PMP Exam : Study, practice and gain 3 years 1 month ago #26320

• Adnan Munir
  • Adnan Munir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am working in Project management field since last 10 years. We have set some wrong norms and continue them since day first. PMP is a standard which give us guidance about our set standard bifurcation of right and wrong norms.
PMP is not an easy journey. I start my PMP exam from local chapter in Y2019 and try to give exam but due to mismanagement of time, i failed because i completed only 150 questions in first attempt. i tried again in Y2020 start but got failed again . Its very hard to get start again for 3rd attempt but i re think about weakness.
I was trying to solve some free cheap standard sample questions and consider my self to be above target readiness . i decided to take advice from PMP certified persons which made difference. i talked to about 15 to 20 PMP certified persons and 80% aspires referred me to prepcast exam.
i purchased 08 sample exam and started to take sample prepcast exam two weeks before the actual exam timeline. i reviewed my mistakes and try to cover them in next exam. at six number paper , i was dam sure this is what i have to prepare . i passed all 08 prepcast exam which helped me to settle my all issues .
01 improve my decision making.
02 give clear question difference between Project phases
03 Improve my timing to solve the problem
04 give me real exam like situational questions even tough one in paper number six and seven.
05 give me confidence to pass my PMP on third attempt.
and finally , you know. i passed my PMP on third attempt with 04 AT and 01 Target points. and its all because of prepcast. As per prepcast , they did not guarantee to give passing remarks but i challenge all PMs for AT score once they go through the Prepcast questions and review the comments on each wrong answers. highly recommended sample questions for PMP exam.

PMP Exam : Study, practice and gain 3 years 1 month ago #26350

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
That's such good news Adnan, well done on gaining your certification! And thank you for the comments about the PrepCast, we like to think it's a great support for people passing the exam too :)
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login