fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP experience

PMP experience 3 years 2 months ago #26293

• Jerome Giron
  • Jerome Giron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have passed my PMP exam and I would say, having this is one of the best thing that happen during this pandemic, and couldn't believe I would be able to pull it of course with the right mindset, attitude and of course right resource.

I started my PMP journey since 2017 but keep on postponing it, procrastination is the right term until this pandemic hit us hard. Was able to get more time when we sent home to work. At first couple months of studying , I felt like am missing something when I tried some free exams online. I keep on browsing PMP groups in social media. I got intrigued in most of people talks about prepcast and at first hesitant to try their simulator. After months of reviewing, one of friend told me to schedule the exam and to give my self a deadline it was nearing end of 2020, thats when I decided to try the prepcast, and boy, I should have get it earlier on my study rather than wasting time in some of free exam in the internet.

I feel like the amount that I paid for prepcast is really worth it. It is really much customisable depending on what area you would like to practice, and you will get over a thousands of QUALITY questions with complete details explanation on each answers.

Again, with the right attitude and mindset, and resources you will pass the exam. Stop procrastination, give yourself a deadline otherwise you will end up like me. Review everyday as much as you can for at least an hour is better rather than reviewing long period over the weekend and be consistent, otherwise you will keep on forgetting a lot of terms IMO. My main resources are PMBOK guide, RITA, PMI free exam and Prepcast. Those are my solid resources.

PMP experience 3 years 2 months ago #26294

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Jerome,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login