fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP-EXAM

PMP-EXAM 3 years 2 months ago #26291

• Muhammad Masood Baloch
  • Muhammad Masood Baloch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my PMP exam last year in October.
I studied PMBOK several times and gone through Rita Mullchay Ninth Edition for further understaning in details.
To be very honest to write that PrepCard had made it very easy to overcome all that stuff I'd been studying before. I got the key of success by practicing that simulation many times.
Yes, memorization of some part of stuff is important but become a certified professional you should have to be very conceptual in this field.
I would recommend to study all that stuff in chunks and in a relax mode.
Keep in mind, nothing is impossible when you are truly determined.
Goodluck!!!

PMP-EXAM 3 years 2 months ago #26325

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Muhammad,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

PMP-EXAM 3 years 2 months ago #26339

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations! My exam is scheduled for March 1st, and I was wondering the importance of doing ALL of the quiz questions vs. the Exams. My scores on the 4 exams are consistently higher than the quizzes
and I already have done quite a bit of quiz exercises. When you say that you practiced the simulator exams, are you talking about the 5 exams (for 2021 PMP) or the entire 2150 sample questions (exam and quizzes)?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Best,

KA
Last edit: by Khatereh Azarhoush.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login