fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Prepcast is Closest thing to real exam

Prepcast is Closest thing to real exam 3 years 2 months ago #26277

• Fahad Ghani
  • Fahad Ghani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all,
One of the best resource to prepare and pass the real exam. It is similar to the actual PMP examination and questions are of the same type as in real exam.

If you follow all the recommendations provided for the simulator and test your knowledge regularly, I am confident you will easily pass the PMP exam. I am from IT industry (web applications) and the software is of this simulator is of high quality, felt close to the PearsonVue software to me at least.

Free exams can be used before buying the license which is great to address any doubts. Questions on ITTOs are also very nice. There are so many customizations available that all the basis are covered. You can take by Knowledge Area or Process Group or the new format based on three domains - People, Process, and Business Environment.

Books I used were PMBOK and Headfirst PMP.

All in all the Prepcast PMP Exam Simulator was on of the best investment to get certified.
Cheers, Fahad

Prepcast is Closest thing to real exam 3 years 2 months ago #26324

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Fahad,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login