fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on "first try"

Passed PMP Exam on "first try" 3 years 2 months ago #26239

• Matthew Tradewell
  • Matthew Tradewell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I originally took the PMP exam on December 13. At question 163, I was dropped from the exam by Pearson and was told to wait for my Proctor to return. The proctor never returned, PMI refunded my test, and I was then able to reschedule for the new 2021 exam. Although this was not ideal, it was unfortunately my only option.

I then took the new exam on 1/26 and passed with AT in all three sections! My best piece of advice is to take as many learning quizzes as you can. These questions are super helpful, prepare you for the format of exam questions, and teach you along the way. Thank PMPrepcast for helping me through this certification.

Passed PMP Exam on "first try" 3 years 2 months ago #26240

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations and wish you all the best in future,
Can you please your strategy used during the preparations and the material you used?

Regards,

Passed PMP Exam on "first try" 3 years 2 months ago #26255

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Matthew,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login