fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP exam passed in December 2020

PMP exam passed in December 2020 3 years 2 months ago #26225

• Nebojsa Mitic
  • Nebojsa  Mitic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I managed to pass PMP exam and gained PMP certificate in December. My PMP journey was started at the first quarter of previous year and I took the exam for the first time on last day of July.
My initial study plan was to go through PMBOK and RITA PMP Exam Prep at least two times per book.
I did it and started to practice real PMP exam questions using some another PMP Simulator issued by other company that proved as my mistake.
I went through RITA PM Fast Track 9 going through each knowledge area practicing real PMP questions and I did 3 Real Simulators, but unfortunately I failed the PMP exam in my first attempt.
After this my failure I made decision to purchase PMP Exam Sumulator by PrepCast. This later proved to be my best move during my PMP studies.

I have planned then to go more times through quizes and to perform all 8 Real PMP Simulators.
At the beginnimg of using this simulator, I have trained specific knowledge areas and very soon started to use Quizes per specific project mangement process group and mandatory with included time (72 sec per question).
I noticed over time that I begin to fill up may knowledge gaps particularly from reading the mistakes I made in PMP questions which I practiced through a Simulator.
In parallel with this I was reading again PMBOK but only for those areas I thought I had gaps.
Using PMP Exam Sumulator by PrepCast and reading parts of PMBOK that I had gap in knowledge, I noticed significant progress in my knowledge.
I would especially mention that reading all answers from each PMP Real qustions, including correct and incorrect answers, I learned the most things required for real PMP exam.
What I would warmly recommend is to use Time related quizes from each process groups and later quizes with at least 100 questions randomly selected with included time and you will see great progress in knowledge.
Time based questions are essential thing in preparing for real PMP exam since you are training the speed of answering real questions that is one of crucial things for PMP exam success.
I have used some additional PMP Student manuals, a lot of mockup tests, but as I mentioned that PMP Exam Sumulator by PrepCast along with PMBOK is the best solution to pass PMP exam.
This is more than just PMP simulatoir, furthermore it can be described as great student PMP PrepCast manual.

I wish you good luck with the 2021 Simulator as well as many great successes in the future for the whole company OSP International LLC.

PMP exam passed in December 2020 3 years 2 months ago #26248

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Nebojsa!

Thank you for sharing your experience and success with us.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login