fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Passed!

PMP Exam Passed! 3 years 2 months ago #26201

• XIAOCHAO ZHU
  • XIAOCHAO ZHU's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I Passed my exam in mid of Dec in 2020 with my first attempt. I practiced 8 of 10 exams provided by PrepCast which strengthen my knowledge areas and improved my confident. I sat in for my exam in the exam center and wore mask almost 4 hours. Prior to it, I wore mask to do practice exams to get used to the environment. I finished all 200 questions in 3 hours and went review 20-30 flagged questions within another half an hour.

Practice makes perfect and you will get there too~

PMP Exam Passed! 3 years 1 month ago #26244

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Congratulations, Xiaochao!

I agree with your sentiment, practice makes perfect. I took 8 practice exams, as well, and they were invaluable.

You certainly had extra hurdles to cope with during this pandemic, wearing a mask is just one. I hope you stay safe and healthy going forward.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned and I wish you all the best, Xiaochao Zhu, PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login