fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Test in December

Passed PMP Test in December 3 years 2 months ago #25968

• Craig Dewey
  • Craig Dewey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the pmp test in my first attempt. Thank you Pm Prepcast!

I used the exam simulator and watched video on your site for process groups and knowledge areas I wanted to improve. Multiple choice exams are difficult for me so the exam simulator really helped. I primarily used the exam simulator to take full tests to get used to the mental fatigue that occurs during a four hour test.

The exam reports with metrics were extremely helpful for me to identify which areas I needed to improve upon. As I took more exams, I focused future studies on areas where I wanted to improve by watching your videos on the corresponding process groups and knowledge areas.

I reviewed incorrect answers and questions that I flagged because I was not entirely confident I knew the correct answer. The combination of reviewing both sets of answers was helpful. I saw improvement with each simulated exam.

I credit PM Prepcast with helping me score Above Target for the real test I took at the end of December. What a great way to celebrate the New Year! Thank you.
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

Passed PMP Test in December 3 years 2 months ago #25979

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Craig!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login