fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP on First attempt without reading PMBOK or any Study Guide.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP on First attempt without reading PMBOK or any Study Guide.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25908

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done, Siyaf, thank you for coming back and sharing those resources.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
3 years 3 months ago #25876

Siyaf Khan

Passed PMP on the first attempt last week, Even though I purchased PM Prepcast, I felt it too extensive with more than 50hrs videos (Some people will like it). So, I Purchased Joseph Philips's course, Sabari's course, and Andrews course on udemy for around 10 dollars each along with some mock tests. After completing each knowledge area, I answered around 100 questions related to the same knowledge area. I completed all three courses (When I did not understand some portions from the joseph course, I understood it from other courses) and Took 2 mock tests as well at the end (Planned to take more, but I did not get enough time. I also did not get the time to read Rita Guide or PMBOK. Still, I passed the Exam. However, I suggest you read any guide and take a minimum of 5 mock tests if you have time to make sure you pass on the first attempt.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login