fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP

Passed PMP 3 years 3 months ago #25812

• PASSED MY PMP ON FIRST TRY (5AT)
  • PASSED MY PMP ON FIRST TRY (5AT)'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Good day,

Want to first appreciate God for grace and say a big thank you to Prepcast which came in very handy in preparing me for my PMP.

I took some of the Prepcast Tests (54.5%, 76%, 78% and 82.5%) and reviewed the answers. Clearly, the process of reviewing the answers (both right and wrong) provided me the most value, helping me to improve progressively. The Prepcast test helps you wear the right thinking cap you need to pass the main PMP test and also helps you gain the mental stamina needed for the 4hrs test.

Along side this, I also went through Joseph Philips' Udemy Course which I found to be well rounded, covering virtually all areas necessary for the main PMP test.

On test day, I got to the venue early enough, a Pearson Vue centre and staff were really nice.

During the test, at no 89, you are prompted to review your answers or take a break. it is only during the break that the time stops.

All in all, the 4hrs for the test came and went like a breeze.

Thanks Prepcast and all that have posted on the PMP Exam Lessons Learned forum, they were really helpful.

Wish all yet to take the test good success...cheers!
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: Remove personal email address

Passed PMP 3 years 3 months ago #25900

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations! Thanks for coming back and sharing your experiences.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login