fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY PMP ON FIRST ATTEMPT (4AT & T)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY PMP ON FIRST ATTEMPT (4AT & T)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25912

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Ekaette, and well done for becoming a PMP.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Best wishes for 2021!
3 years 3 months ago #25811

Ekaette Ufot Hart

Dear All,

Want to first appreciate God for grace and say a big thank you to Prepcast which came in very handy in preparing me for my PMP.

I took some of the Prepcast Tests (62.5%, 74.5%, 85.5%) and reviewed the answers. Clearly, the process of reviewing the answers (both right and wrong) provided me the most value, helping me to improve progressively. The Prepcast test helps you wear the right thinking cap you need to pass the main PMP test and also helps you gain the mental stamina needed for the 4hrs test.

I also took an online class and went through Joseph Philips' Udemy Course which I found to be well rounded, covering virtually all areas necessary for the main PMP test.

Thanks Prepcast and all that have posted on the PMP Exam Lessons Learned forum, they were really helpful.

Wish all yet to take the test good success...cheers!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login