fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: pmp test problems

pmp test problems 3 years 3 months ago #25763

• mj
  • mj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi everyone,
I was supposed to do my test today at 1 :15 pm, I logged in early and summited the pictures needed. but was not able to do the exam. I am not sure what the problem is, I have been put on hold for the past 2 hrs and still not an answer, does anyone know if i will be able to reschedule for tomorrow?! Thanks for your help in advance.

pmp test problems 3 years 3 months ago #25904

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Sorry for the delay in replying - your post was marked for approval for some reason (nothing you did) so I didn't see it until today.
How did you get on with rescheduling your exam?
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

pmp test problems 3 years 3 months ago #25936

• manijeh ebrahimi
  • manijeh ebrahimi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi
No worries, I was not able to reschedule for December , they are not really helpful at Pearson. I was on call with them for 4 hrs and finally someone helped by canceling the exam so it doesn't count as one attempted test but that is all. I will be redoing the mock exams once the 2020 subscription gets updated and try to schedule then. Thanks.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login