fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25719

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Ishani!

I'm so glad you found the exam simulator helpful - so many students report that going through the questions they got wrong is the key to success!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned, we appreciate it.
3 years 2 months ago #25675

Ishani Jayasinghe

I just finished the PMP exam and I have to thank the Prepcast exam simulator! I am finally PMP Certified! Exam simulator was really helpful in preparing for the actual exam. I ran out of time to finish all prep exam due to tight deadlines at work but I did 5 out of 7 full exams and a lot of quizzes. I recommend taking the time to do all the exams in the simulator and doing quizzes and thoroughly review all the wrong questions. I thoroughly went through every wrong question which took me a lot of time but totally worth it! Take the practice exams but also review every wrong answer. The simulator is providing great explanations.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login