fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP exam in First Attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP exam in First Attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25752

Rahul Arya

Thanks, Elizabeth!
3 years 3 months ago #25735

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Rahul, and thanks for your kind words about the PrepCast and exam simulator!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned, especially about the system check. We appreciate it!
3 years 4 months ago #25619

Rahul Arya

Passed the PMP exam in first attempt. Thanks to the PrepCast and the PMP Simulator that were key to my success.

PrepCast made it really easy to follow through the study material. I made detailed notes following along Cornelius’ video lessons, which became my go-through reference guide.

PMP Exam Simulator was the ultimate tool that I absolutely needed to ace the exam. These exams are well crafted to handle the situational questions in the real exam. Especially, at the end of each exam, every question is thoroughly reviewed to help understand the basis of selecting the right or wrong answer.

I took the online Proctored exam using a Mac computer and had no problem at all, just followed the instructions. For future aspirants, I recommend doing system check a day before the exam to make sure the Pearson software is appropriately configured in the System preferences. Also, having a power back-up for the computer and the wi-fi will definitely demonstrate your risk managing ability as a future PMP.

Thanks a lot team PM-PrepCast!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login