fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP yesterday with all ATs

Passed PMP yesterday with all ATs 3 years 3 months ago #25612

• Hemavathy Ramakrishnan
  • Hemavathy Ramakrishnan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
All - I am glad to inform you that I passed the PMP exam with all AT's yesterday. The email from PMI came this morning!
Prepcast gives you the much needed learning insights into the PMBOK and is a great tool that supplements the PMBOK .
This forum has given some valuable tips to everyone. Thanks to everyone !
The proctored test went smoothly and using the direct LAN/ethernet chord instead of WIFI was yet another great tip.
A tip to others - Keep a constant watch on the timer though, i had a close finish and seemed to be rushing things towards the end.
Last edit: by Hemavathy Ramakrishnan.

Passed PMP yesterday with all ATs 3 years 3 months ago #25650

• Arik P
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats! I had very similar experience with poor time management. Had to cut some ‘Quality’ during ‘Deliverables verification’ towards the end :) Still got all 5AT, Good luck in your career!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hemavathy Ramakrishnan
Last edit: by Arik P.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login