fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP with 4 ATs in 6 weeks!

Passed PMP with 4 ATs in 6 weeks! 3 years 3 months ago #25514

• Passed PMP with 4 ATs in 6 weeks!
  • Passed PMP with 4 ATs in 6 weeks!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Getting my PMP certification was an objective I was targeting for 2020.
Everything was planned to start in March/April 2020 until the Covid reached all of us and it didn't go as planned (3 kids at home made it impossible...)
So mid Septembre, when kids finally went to school again, it was my last chance to get the PMP (Version 6) before the exam changes in 2021!
I planned to do it in 6 weeks, and had to find a good preparation guide.
After lots of research, my friend told me about PM Prepcast, and I have to say I was really pleased with the free set and decided to get this one.
After a couple of free lessons, I took the Elite package, and then upgraded to the 4-weeks with coaching, this was the best idea I got! For the funny story: I requested to upgrad the package 2 days before the beginning of the session, and Cornelius supported my request so quickly I was impressed!
In addition to get all the lessons and exam simulator, you have a coach helping you to keep your schedule in getting all the lessons done in 4 weeks, and can answer questions.
This is really intense to follow the 4 weeks intensive program but worth it!
It gave me the opportunity to meet an incredible study budy too.
To pass my exam, I used different materials:
- PMBok
- PMPrepcast Elite package
- RMC Book & Hot topics flash cards

I would recommend PM Prepcast without hesitation!!! In addition to provide very clear written lessons, it gives an audio part helping to memorize it. The main key for success was the exam simulator: This is the best tool I could expect, not only because the questions were really well defined and close to the real exam, but because there is an explanation for each possible choice for each question, explaining very clearly why it is the correct or wrong choice. It allows you to question your current understanding and progress on how to answer in the right mindset.

With the PMP PRepcast and the RMC book (which gave some additional way of interpreting the PMBOK) I really felt ready to pass the exam. Cornelius was always saying that obtaining between 70% and 80% on full exam simulator was a good indicator to know if you are ready, and I agree with this statement!!

By choosing PMPrepcast, you re definitely doing the right choice to increase your chance to pass the exam!
Thank you to Cornelius and the PMPrepcast team!
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin.

Passed PMP with 4 ATs in 6 weeks! 3 years 3 months ago #25533

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!
(Also: I edited the subject of your review so your email address is no longer publicly on show).
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login