fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP today with AT/T/BT/AT/T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP today with AT/T/BT/AT/T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #25506

Mayur Savaliya

Much Appreciated to Cornelius and the team's support a few days ago during Prepcast's downtime and provided priority to the Prepcast member for last-minute test prep. It helped a lot to review all previsoly taken test and quizzes and learn from the mistakes and not repeating in the actual test.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all Prepcast team!
3 years 4 months ago #25504

Felix Kamanga, PMP

Hi Mayur!

You are absolutely right by saying that Prepcast is a very good tool that helps to earn the certification.
Its worth money, time and efforts you invested in.
Congratulations on your great achievement!
3 years 4 months ago #25501

Mayur Savaliya

Just passed the PMP Exam today evening with the Congratulations screen at the end of the exam.

Score (AT/T/BT/AT/T)

Preparation:
1. Read PMBOK 6th edition
2. Prepcast - Did all 1600 questions with analyzing answers in details. Prepcast trained my mind very well with all techniques to answer questions in the test. Prepcast questions level much harder and it preps test-takers very well. I am fortunate that I have invested money in this prodct.
3. Reviewed Exam Content Outline and remembered all events in each domain.
4. Must know all PM plans and project documents' purpose and their importance.
5. Reviewed all ITTOs with each process and correlate them with project documents and PM plans.

PMP prep was a great journey and Prepcast and Exam Simulator helped me to earn this industry-recognized certification.

Prepcastt is the way to earn this certification.

Thank You to all Prepcast team!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login