fbpx

Reply: Pass the exam with 5 AT!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass the exam with 5 AT!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25419

Judith Raymond

Bonjour / Hi !

William, Merci! J'avais répondu mais le message ne sembla pas s'être affiché...
Mes résultats Prep cast :
Les deux premiers 68%. Puis dans les prochains j'ai pris plus mon temps à lire les questions, j'ai compris la structure aussi.
Ensuite, j'ai eu 77-75-83-80-77
Je n'ai pas fait l'examen test du PMI. À ce qu'il parrait il est difficile et je ne voulais pas être démoralisée...
Les questions de l'examen, je trouvais qu'en majorité était semblables au PrepCast. Certains termes différents, mais le Prep Cast a permis de comprendre à se concentrer sur l'essentiel dans les questions! Si tu as entre 75-80% dans les exams test, tu devrais être bon! Bonne chance!

Hello Ravi,
Thank you! The questions were similar. Some terms were differents. Maybe a little bit harder, but that was ok. More questions that I really hesitated between 2 answers. But I had 5 AT! :)
My results in the PREPCAS simulator were : 68-68-77-75-83-80-77
I think if you have 75-80 in the last 4 exams, you can be confident!

Also, I had zero question with calculation!

Good luck!
3 years 3 months ago #25348

Ravi Ch

Hi,
Congratulations.
How difficult were the questions compared to PM Prepcast simulator simulation exam questions?
Are they on similar level?
thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards
Ravi
3 years 3 months ago #25347

Judith Raymond

's Avatar

Bon matin William!

Merci! Mes résultats pour les 2 premiers étaient 68%. Ensuite j'ai commencé à vraiment prendre le temps de lire les questions et me repérer dans les différents process.
Ensuite j'ai eu 77-75-83-80-77

Je n'ai pas fait l'examen pratique du PMI... À ce qui parrait il est vraiment plus difficile et je ne voulais pas être découragée avant le vrai examen. C'est une stratégie comme une autre! haha

Sinon, le vrai examen était quand même semblable au PREPCAST simulator. Certains termes n'étaient pas pareil. Il y a eu aussi quelques questions que j'hésitais vraiment. Et je m'en suis sortie avec 5 AT.
Mais si tu as quelques exams en haut de 75%, tu devrais être correct pour ton examen! :)

Bonne chance!
3 years 3 months ago #25346

William Brideau

Bon Matin Judith,

Félicitations pour ton examen.

À quoi ressemblait t'es résultats d'examen sur Prepcast ?

As-tu aussi fait l'examen practique du PMI avant ton exam ? Je suis en train de le faire et il me semble pas mal plus difficile que les examens sur Prepcast , alors je me demandais lequel des deux était le plus similaire au vrai exam... ?

Merci !
3 years 3 months ago #25331

Judith Raymond

I pass the exam online this morning and after a small anxiety crise, I pass with 5 AT!

So here is my journey...
I started in October. It was a journey of 10 weeks including the 35 hours prep class and about 95 hours of study.
I took the prep class with the Montreal PMI Chapter. It was nice because you can interact with the trainers and the others students. It was on 5 Saturday (8h each).
During these 5 first week, I was reading the sections of the PMBOK of the knowleges that we will see. And I also did flash cards of each process that we saw the next day.
This prep class included 20 questions after each knowledge that we were doing in class. But there were also an other set of 20 questions for each that I did later.
During the last class, we did a mock exam of 100 questions. There was also an other mock up exam that I did the week after.

For the next weeks, I took each Wednesday morning off of work. I don't know about you... But my brain stop to work after 8pm! I'm better in the morning.
What I did:
About 1-2h each day of study (about 2 knowledges)
A full Exam on the Wednesday and Sunday
Always review the answers and questions after! It helps a lot!! Event the questions you got right. The PrepCast Simulator is a must! The questions are quit similare.

I did not know by heart all ITTO, but I understood the princip and the logic.

An other tip. English is not my first language, but I'm good. It is more challenging, but if you can, do it in English. There are a lot more ressources online in English!! (than in French at least)

I was very worried about taking the exam online, but everything went well. I am living in an appartment and I was afraid because sometimes we can hear noise from neighbord, but it went well! I did everything to mitigate the risk. (I talk to them :) )

I finish the exam almost 40 minutes before. I didn't any question that I need to calculate.
For the past 30 minutes before the exam finish, the stress was increasing. And when I saw that I passed, so reliefe!
I got above target in all group procces!

Good luck for the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login