fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Success in PMP cert test!

Success in PMP cert test! 3 years 4 months ago #25080

• Rajib Sarmah
  • Rajib Sarmah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello All:
Passed my PMP certification test yesterday at my first attempt with three AT’s and two T’s.
My journey started about four years ago with Rita’s book. Since I was a newby to Project Management, also wanted to get a few years under my belt for experience that is stressed so much during the PMI application process. At recommendations from my supervisor, went on to read Head First book that helped in further clearing up basic concepts and terms. The Head First book was also easy reading as it presented each knowledge area with illustrations like a story book. Completed all chapter tests in each book at the end of each chapter. Around August this year stumbled into Prepcast and after reading reviews decided to obtain the whole package including the course and simulators – one of the best decisions I have taken. The presentations done by Cornelius for each chapter made it easier to read thru an otherwise “dry” subject in the PMBOK Guide, which until now I had dreaded reading thru. It made me read and understand the material and even catch a few terms which are otherwise missing from the text books like Rita’s and Head First.
The Prepcast Simulator was the best mock test tool I have used to prepare for the test. I also used Oliver Lehmann’s free test online, PMI sample test, as well as few other free sample online tests but the Prepcast was the best as it provided better explanations of each choice - right or wrong answers. Going thru the full four-hour mock tests also helped me set a pace on how much time I should spend per question, and remember to come back to any flagged question before ending the test.
Thank you Cornelius and team for helping me get thru the PMP certification.
Hope this helps all other aspirants of the PMP certification.
Good luck!

Success in PMP cert test! 3 years 4 months ago #25088

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Rajib!

Glad to hear that our products have helped you with your PMP journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login