fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Exam with Some Lessons Learned

Passed Exam with Some Lessons Learned 3 years 4 months ago #25016

• Jalen C.
  • Jalen C.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi PMP Aspirants,

I passed PMP exam yesterday in test center with T/AT/AT/AT/AT. I am little surprised for my final score as I outperformed in the real exam compared with my mock Exam result during my study session.

PMBOK
I have completely read the PMBOK once. It took me quite a while to finish. I almost gave up during that process. It is really dry as some aspirants mentioned. PMBOK eventually became my reference book during the review session.

PM PrepCast video
I watched once in order to get my PDU to get myself eligible for the exam.

PM PrepCast Chapter Question
I did it after I finished each chapter review. Help me to gain some confidence what I have learned from each chapter. (Total of 200 Question)

PMP Exam Simulator
That is the game changer. Once I finalized the exam rescheduling due to the pandemic, I started to activate that for my 2 month final dash to prepare my exam. I have a demanding full time job with lot of overtime, I don't have time to do the full 200 question all at once. During weekday, (Mon thru Fri), I got up early to take 50 Question in 1 hour session before I started my full time job. At night, I review the full 50 Questions and refer to the PMBOK if there is anything I am not clear about. During weekend, ( Sat, Sun), I took 100 Question in 2 hour session in the morning and review at night. Roughly speaking, there is 2-3 hrs daily intense learning during weekday and 4-5 hrs during weekend. My short mock exams score are between 65%-75% at the most of the time. For the 7th mock exam, I did a full 200 question mock exam and scored 70%. (Total of 1,400 Question)

Overall, after 1,600 Questions test and review. The thing I gain most is PM knowledge, confidence, and time management. There are ups and downs during each mock exams. I have struggled with that process. That experience did help a lot to prepare myself in the real exam when facing the similar situation.

Inhere, I would like to sincerely thank my GF, who has been very supportive during my 3 month final view period. Her understanding and belief in me is one of my biggest motivations for my PMP exam prep journey.

For those who didn't score upper 70% or above in the mock exams, please believe in yourself as long as you go thru this process.

Jalen C. PMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jae

Passed Exam with Some Lessons Learned 3 years 4 months ago #25037

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Jalen!

Thank you for sharing your journey.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login