fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with 4AT and 1T

Passed with 4AT and 1T 3 years 4 months ago #24980

• Charlie
  • Charlie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all,

Passed with 4AT and 1T on Sunday and I am very happy with the results.

Here are the things I learned and how I would prepare if I had to redo this again:

1) Watch Ricardo Varga’s process video on YouTube. This will give you the structure of the PMP content. Very important to do this at the start to lay solid foundations,
2) Follow the course of Joseph Philips on Udemy to obtain the required training contact hours and cover in the depth the content of the examination. This is important to reflect and assimilate the content.
3) Answer all the 1.600 questions of the PM-Prepcast. Study all the answers, weather you got them right or not because they provide a wealth of details which are important to understand how PMP works and to answer the exam questions correctly.
4) Practice the PMI test many times to get accustomed to the way the questions and answers are formulated in the real exam
5) Reference the PMBOK guide for clarification or to satisfy your curiosity.
6) Sleep long and well the night before the exam, go for a walk before the session start, stretch your muscles and take the exam in a quiet room.

Again, thank you all for your support, it was incredibly valuable and good luck to all those who are preparing for the exam.
Carlo

Passed with 4AT and 1T 3 years 4 months ago #24983

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
That's great news, Charlie, well done!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login