fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Countdown 6 Oct 2020 - seeking advice / comments

PMP Exam Countdown 6 Oct 2020 - seeking advice / comments 3 years 3 months ago #24974

• Savvas Roumeliotis
  • Savvas Roumeliotis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear all,

I would like to thank you for everything. Just a couple of days ago I successfully passed my PMP exam .
I really have to say to the staff of Cornelius and to all new exam trainees that 51% of my success is because of the Exam Simulator.
There was no chance at all to pass if there was not for this simulator. It filled me with confidence and sped up my knowledge gaining process.
It drastically reduced the time I need to understand every question and made me able to understand what specific words on every question
actually need as an answer.

However, FYI and for your improvement processes I have to say that for me the actual exam felt about 20% more difficult than the simulator.
I dont know if its the stress factor, or maybe because I was used to the simulator questions or maybe if +/- 20% is within the tolerance of possible question difficulty.

Thank you again for everything.

Regards
Savvas

PMP Exam Countdown 6 Oct 2020 - seeking advice / comments 3 years 3 months ago #24984

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Savvas! Thanks for coming back and sharing your success with us, and your feedback.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login