fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam at 1st attempt (AT/AT/AT/AT/T)

Passed PMP exam at 1st attempt (AT/AT/AT/AT/T) 3 years 4 months ago #24964

• Alice Enrica Bianchi
  • Alice Enrica Bianchi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone,
I studied about 4 months besides my full time job and took the proctored exam comfortably from home. I had a very good experience.

The Prepcast Simulator was an incredible support!

The explanations are exhaustive and very clear, they help to understand how to analyse the question and the situation. I tried first the time & learning quizzes and decided to keep exercising only with the time quizzes (50 or 100 questions), without marking question for a later check. This helped to train managing the time.
When I felt more confident, I tried the first exam in the simulator, and I kept alternating quizzes and exams. I scheduled the real exam when my results in the exam simulator were above 80% of correct answers.

I also found beneficial to get use to write on the whiteboard integrated in the online exam (see home.pearsonvue.com/Standalone-pages/Whiteboard.aspx ). I had indeed a couple of questions requiring to draw a network diagram, but very few, simple formula questions!

I found the exam‘s questions a bit tougher than those of the simulator, because they are formulated a in a more vague way. At least this was my perception as a non-native speaker.

I wish all the best to those who will have the exam in the coming days! Be confident, you will succeed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jennifer Plantz

Passed PMP exam at 1st attempt (AT/AT/AT/AT/T) 3 years 4 months ago #24986

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Thanks for coming back and sharing your story with us Alice, and congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login