fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP - 2 weeks back with an ABOVE TARGET in all 5 Process groups (Online)

Passed PMP - 2 weeks back with an ABOVE TARGET in all 5 Process groups (Online) 3 years 4 months ago #24933

• Sharath Babu Akula
  • Sharath Babu Akula's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi All,
I 'am pleased to inform you all that 2 weeks I have passed PMP on my first attempt with an ABOVE TARGET in all 5 Process Groups.
Ok, let's come to the point. I logged in here just to say a BIG THANKS to Cornelius Fichtner for the PMP PrepCast online training & the Exam Simulator that you have put together.
This really helped me in addition to few other points.

Below is the process that I followed: (Everyone will discover their own path eventually once you start reading) :)
1. Completed PM PrepCast online training and took the final exam which provided me with 35 PDU's. It was an initial good learning experience.
2. Then I applied, got qualified & booked a date for exam.
3. Almost 1 month I spent reading Rita Mulcay's PMP Exam Prep Reference book. I must say this booking is AMAZING! I loved reading it twice.
4.Then I took all 8 Full exams in the PM PrepCast - Exam Simulator. I took them always with the time constraint. Trust me if you taking an online exam then it is very important that you take those Full exams - Time based.
Because in the real exam you will always feel the pressure of time. This Exam Simulator has really helped me with the time factor and also with the quality of questions it has.
5. VERY IMPORTANT - After taking a mock exam, review always the Incorrect questions and understand where you went wrong and why, this will help you immensely in improving your knowledge.
Also, even though it will be tiresome :) refer to also the questions that you anwsered correctly, because within those multiple options you will always know something new.
6. During the review of those exam answers, please maintain notes. These are the notes I referred to on the day of exam as well as a refresher.

Hope this helps the community of aspiring PMP's.
Wish you all the VERY BEST !
Last Word: Don't think what will happen if I do not PASS the exam, always keep a positive mind and think What all you can do if you PASS the exam.

Best Regards,
Sharath
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie, Bryan Li

Passed PMP - 2 weeks back with an ABOVE TARGET in all 5 Process groups (Online) 3 years 4 months ago #24989

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations! Thanks for coming back and sharing your success with us.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login