fbpx

Reply: 3rd Times the charm: Passed PMP Exam Today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 3rd Times the charm: Passed PMP Exam Today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24682

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congratulations! I also passed today on my second attempt. Cheers!
3 years 4 months ago #24675

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you, I am encouraged. I will keep trying.
3 years 4 months ago #24673

Peace be with you

Thank you for this and congratulations!
3 years 4 months ago #24671

JEFF

I'm pleased and very much interested in grabbing more certifications and further knowledge in Project management and related fields. I went into this knowing that I would pass the exam and use it as one more step on the climb of this mountain. I hope that this story among many others is applause for those who passed and encouragement that those who have the will pass this exam. Taking a day to celebrate is certainly on my calendar today and tomorrow I'm charting the next course of this learning voyage towards the north star that is career management.

Lessons Learned:
Precast Has been a boon In this Process ( I recommend at least all the Lessons and Exam simulator*As many have already said it was the difference between Passing and Failing*. I took the full exams over and over till I consistently got at or above 70% learning exams. Don't second guess yourself, use the learning quizzes at about 50 questions per day and go though the explanations for all the answer choices they will help with future questions and build your confidence.
Most important Remember why you want this certification and remember that this is not the last mountain to climb its just a warm up for hike that is higher employment.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login