fbpx

Reply: Passed Exam 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed Exam 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24706

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Clarence!

Glad to hear that The PM PrepCast and PMP Exam Simulator have helped you in your PMP journey.
3 years 4 months ago #24666

Clarence DCruz

Passed PMP exam yesterday in 1st attempt. The Prepcast exam simulator helped a ton for the exam, don't think would have passed without that. I when through the Joseph Phillips course and the PMBOK guide as preparation for the exam. The Joseph Phillips course though good to study , does not have tests that can simulate the variety and difficulty of PMP exam. Glad I subscribed to the Prepcast exam simulator and went through the timed quizzes and exams. The timed quizzes were perfect in the sense you would select the no of questions and thereby tailor them to your schedule. Also went through the explanations for what I got wrong and also correct for the questions. That helped a lot. All of the answer explanations have the corresponding PMBOK page number which is useful to check out. Also viewed Ricardo Vargas and Aileen YouTube video's. The PMP exam i would say was moderately difficult and I had to use almost the full 4 hours. Glad to have got the congratulations message at end of it !

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login