fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Exam...AT in all Domains

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24656

• DRB
  • DRB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I completed my exam on 11/20 and passed on my first attempt! AT in all domains.

Study time: 6 weeks

I started using PrepCast my first week of studying, doing short quizzes. My scores were terrible. After reading PMBOK, I took my first PrepCast exam and scored 81.5%. This was due to a combo of learning from the many quizzes and knowledge from PMBOK.

Took another PrepCast exam and scored 88%. Out of 200 questions on this exam, 76 were repeat questions so eliminating those plus the 24 I got incorrect my score would have been 82%.

The first 90 questions on the exam were 15% PrepCast, 65% PMI practice test and 20% in between. Second half started a little rocky for the first 5 questions but then things got better. The questions in this half were more like PrepCast.

My overall exam experience was that it wasn’t super hard but wasn’t super easy. It was easier than PMI’s practice test and for 50% or so on par with PrepCast. It was definitely a good mixture of questions.

MY ADVICE: Purchase PrepCast exam simulator along with reading PMBOK. The simulator is a game changer and helps tremendously with understanding situational questions! Worth every penny!!
Last edit: by DRB.

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24661

• Kanchana’s Ashok
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi, thank you for sharing. Did you find the sample test by PMI particularly hard? I found it was very different from PrepCast.
Asking you as I don't find many users here mention the PMI sample exam.

[email protected] 3 years 4 months ago #24776

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Freash Boarder!

First Congratulation on your achievements!
Could you please clarify, what additional books/sources you used, and how many times reviewed? (Rita, ANdy Crow etc)

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24840

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Dear,
Congratulations!
Could you help me find the link of PMI practice test?

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24893

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi, there are practice tests in the exam simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/ Is that what you meant?
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24896

• Amrutha Raghu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi! Congrats!! Where can I find the sample PMI practice exam? I have only precast exam simulator . I have seen few posts mentioning about pmi practice exam?

Passed Exam...AT in all Domains 3 years 4 months ago #24898

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
PMI has some questions available here: www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...sample-questions.pdf but I wouldn't call it a practice exam. Students doing a dedicated course approved by PMI are often able to access additional questions from PMI, but that's all I'm aware of.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login