fbpx

Reply: How similar is the exam to the Practice Test PMI Website has?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How similar is the exam to the Practice Test PMI Website has?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24515

Tamika Sublett

Good to hear. How did you retain all of the ITTOs? That is my biggest pain point on the simulator exams.
3 years 4 months ago #24512

Mitra Towfighi

Thank you for your response, But my question was regarding the Practice exam provided by PMI.org and how similar is this exam to the real exam, thanks
3 years 4 months ago #24509

Nikolaos KARAMANIS

I passed the PMP exam on the first attempt last week. In my experience the practice exams provided by PM Prepcast have been very realistic and relevant in simulating the time pressure and complexity of the questions faced during the real exam. In the real exam however, the questions were somehow not as long worded as I had practiced them, which was a good thing. I experienced that out of total 4 multiple choice options 2 of them were very similar and correct. Therefore, I applied the elimination method provided in every answer of the PM Prepcast prep exams, to eliminate the least correct of the final two options.
By the way, I also studied other material (books) but the PM Prepcast was the closest to the real exam in terms of difficulty. So it is worth the investment.
3 years 4 months ago #24508

Mitra Towfighi

Does anyone know How similar the exam is to the Practice Test PMI Website has?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login