fbpx

Reply: Passed online- PMP exam-2nd attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed online- PMP exam-2nd attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24444

James Harms

Congratulations! Hoping to mimic your success. I went through the udemy joeseph philps course twice, and was shocked when taking the PMP. Now, I plan to do many simulations and read the "Head First PMP"
book. I came close to passing, but was not prepared using udemy alone. Dec 30th is my next go round.....
3 years 4 months ago #24052

Charlie

I concur with Omid. Joe's mock exams are good to test the memory of concepts and definitions but they are by no means effective in preparing for the exam because they are too straight forward. The questions on prepcast contains a lot of traps which one needs to learn to recognise and avoid in order to score enough. Also I think that the prepcast questions reflects better the content of the PMBOK. Good bless precast!
3 years 4 months ago #23977

Pradeep Soni

Hello Omid,
Thanks for sharing your experience and I am sure that it will definitely help the PMP aspirants to learn from it.

Congratulations for earning the credentials.
3 years 5 months ago #23975

Omid Shak

Hello All

I passed my PMP exam last Saturday.
It was my 2nd attempt. My first attempt result was awful! 6month ago i started filling my application and study the the exam with Joseph Philip corse which it was great and gave me the very good information. I watched the videos and took the quizzes and final quizzes and everything was great until i decided to take real exam. In the exam i had a difficulty in understanding the question and the type of question was completely new!!! Like I stepped to another world!
I finished the exam and i got the fail massage right a way!!! Which it was sad!
I gave myself 1week break and started internet surfing to see what other people suggested to pass this exam. Even i started taking test from free online websites which it didn’t help at all. Because I couldn’t track my learning and progress.
I started internet surfing again until i found the person in the one of the websites and he said that he had the same problem until he started using the prepcast.
The guy used the prepcast course but I didn’t have this time and also I already finished all of the training with some other trainer. I knew that i needed more test. The guy said he had the same issue as mine and when he subscribed prepcast it was the “game changer”!!!
Now I understand what he meant!
For me it was a game changer too! I started taking learning quizzes first and once in awhile i took timed quizzes. I took these testes until i got above 80% on almost all of them. Then i started taking timed quizzes more often until i got confident that i can manage the time when I’m taking the exam. I studied 2hr every Day for the exam.
I booked the exam and i took 3days off from work to focus on the exam and take the simulated exam.
I took 3exam in three days and result was good
73, 83, 80
I should spend more time on the exams but I couldn’t
Finally I took the exam, and i passed !!!! With T,T,AT,T,AT
I want to thank prepcast
I couldn’t pass this exam without it

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login