fbpx

Reply: Got extra time and passed :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Got extra time and passed :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23838

Martina Gucek

Jeans Congratulations on your success! Last week I found out that I could have 50% more time after I fall more then 5 times also because English is not my first language.
now I have just one more time so I am wondering of your advice for apply for this extra 50% . Also, I didn't understand why you say ...." do less of the exam simulator" as I do all 7 PMP test with score around 80%.
3 years 5 months ago #23808

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Jens,

Congratulations on your success!
3 years 5 months ago #23787

Jens Gundersen

Hi all.

PMI will help all of you who are not native english speakers.
As my first language is not english I do not read as fast as those who are native speakers. I looked into it and found that PMI offers ekstra time for several reasons; nervous test takers, learning disorders etc.
I can only recommend applying for ekstra time. I got 50% ekstra time and that really helped me throughout the exam - I got AT in all domains.
Only catch is that PMI is a regid organization so the process of applying can be long. Furthermore, they have to communicate with PearsonVue which is not working too well either.

My last advice is to do less of the exam simulator. First time around I went overboard with the 4 hours test. The second time I only did 20-50 questions and learned way more.

Have a nice monday!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login