fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP - FIRST ATTEMPT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP - FIRST ATTEMPT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23939

Anonymous

's Avatar

thank you:-)
3 years 5 months ago #23925

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Martina,
I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't give up! Remember to review your simulation exam questions to find your "weak" areas. Yes I passed the PMP exam on the first attempt, but thought I was going to fail.
3 years 5 months ago #23840

Martina Gucek

This is my sorry too but I didn't pass:-(
Did you pass?
3 years 5 months ago #23735

Tuyen Kaiwi

Thank you, Paul!

After completing all of the PrepCast lessons and reading through the PMBOK, I took my first simulation exam and scored a 76%. My second exam was 77% and last one was 80%. I took several 20 - 50 questions in between and tried to score around 80% consistently. At that point I felt comfortable with proceeding with the real exam. Good luck!
3 years 5 months ago #23734

Tuyen Kaiwi

Thank you, Paul!

After completing all of the PrepCast lessons and reading through the PMBOK, I took my first simulation exam and scored a 76%. My second exam was 77% and last one was 80%. I took several 20 - 50 questions in between and tried to score around 80% consistently. At that point I felt comfortable with proceeding with the real exam. Good luck!
3 years 5 months ago #23732

PW

Congratulation on your certificate approval.

I have been studying and I would like to ask you, if you don't mind. How were on average your score on the practice tests on the PrepCast?

Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login