fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam today with 4 AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam today with 4 AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23635

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks RB. Best of luck for your exam. Go get it.....
3 years 6 months ago #23631

Randall Bliss

Subhajit:

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam today!!!!

I will be very honest with you, this is a major accomplishment....

I have been in Aerospace Program/Project Management for over thirty years and am finally preparing for this exam, which has been very humbling for me...

I am using the PM Prep Cast and scribbling all my notes from these lessons into my PMBOK Guide....

For me it is re-training the brain, realizing that I need to re-learn concepts following the PMI Format..

This has continued to be a major learning experience for me, and will help me going forward as Program/Project Management keeps evolving....

I sit for the exam, remotely from home on December 4th, and preparing for this is overwhelming, but one of my goals for the past fifteen years....

Good luck on your career - Sir...

Regards,

Randy Bliss
Attachments:
3 years 6 months ago #23629

Subhajit Sarkar

Today I passed my PMP certification exam with 4 AT. I really & heartily thanking to PMPrepcast for preparing me for my success. I took a classroom coaching in India in January 2020 & I was studying Rita's & PMBOK as a regular study materials & scheduled my center based exam on 5th May 2020 in Kuwait as I work in Kuwait. Fortunately for me the exam was cancelled due to COVID situation. I was not getting next date for scheduling my exam. By that time I had nothing in my hand to practice which will give me more confident to my preparation. I googled a lot for the best exam simulator to go ahead with & everywhere, I really mean it - everywhere & in every comparison PMPrepcast came as the best one. I finally decided to go ahead with PMPrepcast Exam Simulator & start appearing in Mocks. I came to know after every mock that where I am lacking & which chapter I need to focus more - this feature I found really cool. I always selected last 5 chapter scores to study again before the next mock - like this way PMPrepcast make me further revise PMBOK another 3 times - undoubtedly, the exam simulator results actually make me get ready for the main exam. The quality of the questions are too good. I usually used to score about 74% to 78% & today I scored 4AT in my PMP exam. Now at this point to time I must say before getting PMPrepcast Exam Simulator, I was unprepared. As I got ample amount of time to prepare due to non-availability of test center - I practiced a lot. I used some of online free questionnaire - for more practicing - some of them are good but with limited options.

The main mantra of scoring good in PMP exam is to practice more. By doing this, you will be able to know how a single items can be asked in so many different way - which is important.

One thing I must mention about PMPrepcat Exam Simulator - they have an amazing feature called live feedback - which I found amazing effort from the organizers. I had confusions about the choice of answers almost 12-13 cases & all were explained very nicely in email with proper logical reasoning. Even one question was modified as I raised my concern - thats amazing. this gave me more appreciation that, my path was correct as per PMI'sm.

nothing more but I just want to mention that, Study well, do as more practice as you can, enjoy the PMPrepcast & pass the exam.......

wishing you all the best.

if you have any further query regarding my experience and preparation details, please feel free to write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login