fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP exam in September 2020 and it was my first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP exam in September 2020 and it was my first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23626

Elizabeth Harrin

Great news, well done, Mercy!
3 years 6 months ago #23625

Dr. Mercy Guech, PhD

Hi Everyone,
My name is Mercy Guech and I am excited to share with you all that I passed the PMP exams in September 2020 and it was my first attempt.

Honestly, it was a lot of hard work on my part especially as I had to multitask combining studying mostly at night or odd hours, with housewife and mother duties, three school age kids and a full time job in MD, USA. The end justifies the means and I would like to echo what others have said by mentioning that the PMP PrepCast lessons, Exam stimulator and all associated prep tools were very helpful and contributed to my success. I also used Andy Crowe's PMP prep book. My advice to share would be to believe in yourself that you can do it, use Exam prep tools, create time to study which may require a lot of sacrifice like in my case, work hard and every other thing with the exam will just fall in place.

A huge thank you to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner and your team for the very useful and invaluable PMP Exam prep tools and guidance documents and finally another huge thank you to my family for their full support and encouragement during my PMP exam pre phase.

I am happy to answer any specific questions from anyone.

Kind Regards and have a wonderful rest of your day.
Mercy G

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login