fbpx

Reply: Cracked PMP, first attempt- 5 ATs - taken at centre (Canada)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cracked PMP, first attempt- 5 ATs - taken at centre (Canada)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23395

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Sarvani!

We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.
3 years 7 months ago #23383

Sarvani Anumalasetti

's Avatar

Hi All

I cleared my PMP on Sep 9th 2020, first attempt with 5 ATs

Thank you PMP Exam Simulator it really played a great role to improve my confidence and making me familiar with exam pattern. Here was my experience and preparation to appear for exam
1. PMBOK - one time read
2. Rita - One time Read along with qns at the end of each chapter
3. I have material from my 35PDUs course i have taken - read through that fully one time
4. started doing mock qns and exams which ever i can find in google, gone through some Q&A even in Youtube
5. Finally while searching for more mocks to improve my confidence, i have come across through PMP Exam Simulator , decided to buy simulator exams, though i have already done free qns on prepcast
6. i was preparing my notes all through my learning exp, some key points, terminology which i was forgetting often
7. Took first 2 exams in simulator was landed at 72-75 %, here i read through RITA book completly after finishing 2 exams and then continued to take exams again
8.scored 85-87% on 3-7 exams and then 8th paper ITTO finished all of 8th test qns through Timed quizes , there again was landing always above 80%
9. Did one udemy mock test course - 200 qns, 100 qns and 50 qns.. was landed above 70% - did this twice quite difficult qns helped alot again

Have gone through all my mistakes, read through explanations and took notes out of them which i revised a day before my exam

Finally got some confidence and ready for my Big day which i have postponed twice already due to pandemic. It was so stressful and i felt real exam qns were quite harder than simulator as %s of qns misleading / having more than 1 possible answer appearence is more in actual exam than simulat however it helped me alot to understand the pattern and prepare my self to face the real exam. Questions on CP and formulas were pretty simple and straight forward.

Total 2 months of rigorous study and practise have got paid off today

Hope my experience helps others and All the Best who ever taking.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login