fbpx

Reply: Passed on First Try!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on First Try!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23306

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done Heather! Congratulations on your exam success.
3 years 6 months ago #23305

Heather Oberfoell

I have been reading the lessons learned all year anticipating the day I could say I passed. I owe it all from my application to my test to Cornelius Fischer. When I was concerned about what to include in my application I did a search and found one of his blogs. I had follow up questions as well he assisted with. Then I purchased PrepCast and the Exam Simulator.

I listened to all the PrepCast content and my employer sent me to a Rita Mulcahy boot camp. I was at target in all areas, however, if I had to do it again I would have started the tests earlier and done more full tests. That was certainly the marathon of tests. While I think the Rita content was good, when I took the test the PrepCast was much closer. The other thing I found helpful were videos on youtube by Aileen Ellis.

I did the test onsite, not online. I was very stressed about figuring out the whiteboard and whether or not my connection would be stable and those were the last things I wanted to worry about. Thankfully in Oregon they have test site locations available. I did have to wear a mask the entire time. They provided me with 4 sheets of dry erase paper to use and the calculator was on the app.

Good luck to the rest of you reading these lessons learned!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login