fbpx

Reply: Online Proctor Photos

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Proctor Photos

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23061

Anonymous

For some reason i wasn't able to send the pictures via my phone (iphone). Every time I enter the access code it was asking again and i was running out of time. Then I used another phone and it worked. They were very particular about what is there on the table. I had cold and so had a Handkerchief. They asked me to show front and back of the handkerchief to see if any thing was written in that.
Asked me to put away things on the table (Ac Remote, HairClip, ), asked to remove my wrist watch and keep phone out of the table.
Plus since 4 folks were using the broadband, I had connected with Personal Hotspot and they said that's not allowed either.
But other than this starting hiccups with my phone, rest and all was real pleasant with Online Exam.
3 years 7 months ago #23058

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Alexandra,

I hope this previous post from the forum can help you with your query:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...nline-pmp-exam#22659
3 years 7 months ago #23028

Alexandra Van Praag

I am trying to make sure I don't run into any issues with the proctored exam, could anyone give me guidance on what kind of photos they ask you to take? It seems that pictures on the wall are not an issue but I have shelving above my desk with folders in it. I couldn't reach it from my computer but would that be an issue? Also I have a printer that I was going to just cover, do I need to remove it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login