fbpx

Reply: Help Requested : Unable to take the exam from Home - Suggestions, Please.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help Requested : Unable to take the exam from Home - Suggestions, Please.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22959

Mbuih Zukane Retruyap

Hi Rao,
So sorry about your situation. It is always advisable to dis activate all anti virus and ad blockers.
Secondly, on the search tab in windows 10, type task manager, in the task manager, make sure you stop any program running in the background, except the PUE software.

But as Mr Eric says, the best option is always to call them, or text. Because, it is most likely that the fault is from them, but if you didn't report, it may be considered as a failed attempt.

Also, go to mypmi.org and see the number of attempts you still have.

Thanks
3 years 7 months ago #22957

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Srinivas.

Very sorry about the experience. The best way is to do a follow up with Pearson and PMI so that they can sort this out. I wish all the best with the exam.
3 years 7 months ago #22918

Srinivas Rao

Hi All,
1. My exam is scheduled for 12.30 PM EDT Today, I Completed the System check couple of days for today exam. It was successful
2. Today around 12 pm , I logged into the system for 12.30 pm exam
3. Logged into the PMI website - from the URL provided by the Pearson Vue in the email.( www.pearsonvue.com/pmi/op )
3. Entered the site - by using my PMI user name and password- was able to login to the PMI site.
4. Clicked on Begin Exam.
5. Copied the Access Code and downloaded the Personvue app again ( I had to download before for system check)
6. Followed the URL and gave the pics on the mobile and clicked refresh in the app.
7.My Windows 10 laptop - Told me Firewall is blocking - Do u want to allow - I allowed the access.
8. I could see the recording Starting . But no Chat window opened .I waited until 12.35, Did not see any chat window nor call from Protractor.
9. Logged out . Raised a Case with Peason Vue - after being online for 2.5 hrs. I had to leave because , I was worried that I am losing time on my exam.

Did I do any thing wrong. - Please guide me. thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login