fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in the first attempt - Online Proctored exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in the first attempt - Online Proctored exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22950

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Hi

I reviewed all the questions from the mock exams in detail. Including the ones that I got correct and read the complete explanations of why that answer is correct or wrong. As opposed to previously only reviewing what I got incorrect.

For the sections I got a lower score, I went through that section in detail from the PMBOK guide, I also went through the PMI Exam outline in detail for Initiating and Closing - specifically flow -What comes after what

Good Luck!
3 years 8 months ago #22925

wysiwug07

Hi , My two recent prep cast mock exam are 73% and I am not progressing , what was your strategy to jump from 73% to 83% on your third mock exam.

Thanks
3 years 8 months ago #22913

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Hi Talibah, I am in Canada!

Don't think location makes much of a difference :)

Yes mock exams and Simulator practice is key. I am sure once you take a few you will feel more confident !

All the best !
3 years 8 months ago #22899

Talibah C.

Congratulations! I'm in the U.S. What country did you take the exam? I'm so nervous. I'm almost done with taking another PMP training class and will spend the next following weeks to do the prepcast simulator and will sit for the exam at the end of the month.
3 years 8 months ago #22862

Sravanthi TNS, PMP

Thanks for the clarification, Rithika.

Regards,
Sravanthi
3 years 8 months ago #22859

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Hi Sravanthi,

After question 89, you get an option to review questions - this could include the ones you have flagged or any others you would like to review. The clock is still ticking at this time. Once you are done with the review you need to press "End Review". Once you end review your break for 10 minute begins. At this time the clock stops. Post your break the clock starts again and you are at ques 90. You cannot go back and review the preview questions and can only move forward from ques 90 until the end of the exam.

Hope that clarifies. Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login