fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Practice Exam. (How to get it in to it)

PMP Practice Exam. (How to get it in to it) 3 years 8 months ago #22809

• Juan Luis Martinez
  • Juan Luis  Martinez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,I have purchased the practice EXAM that is in the PMI website for $0. It is in my orders but I don't know how to lunch the test simulator.

Could you please help me with this. Thanks,
Last edit: by Juan Luis Martinez.

PMP Practice Exam. (How to get it in to it) 3 years 8 months ago #22867

• Anthony Sadowski
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I finally figured out how to get in yesterday and took it. It is nothing like comparing it to the PM Precast exam simulator...I stopped and cancelled out after 100 questions.

I cannot remember how to get into it as I struggled as well to find it. My opinon is to find an alternative free exam simulator.

PMP Practice Exam. (How to get it in to it) 3 years 8 months ago #22882

• JDK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Under myPMI go to your dashboard. Once you are in your dashboard go to e learning and it should be there. Good luck, I found using the PMI practice exam to get use to how the questions are formatted and it's ambiguity really helpful. Don't get discouraged by it, use it as practice
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login