fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22784

• Manoj Pandurangan
  • Manoj Pandurangan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Earlier this week, I completed my PMP Certification at first attempt. I was AT in all areas and scored high in almost 90% of Objectives as well.
Big part of this result was due to PM Prepcast Simulator.

Thanks to Cornelius & team for putting this amazing tool together. The only difference I found in the main exam was the option of Highlighting text, all other features were very similar to the one available in PM Prepcast.

I relied on the following for my preparation:
1) Book by Joseph Phillips (read it at least a couple of times)
2) PMBOK 6th edition - read this thrice. It was not as difficult as I initially thought to study the PMBOK
3) Multiple free resources online (openpm, PM Study Circle, Oliver Lehmann, Edwel Programs)
4) PMI Mock Exam - not sure if this is available for all or only for those who take membership
5) Simulator exams from PM Prepcast - took 7 of them, scored 90% on average across all exams. This gave me a lot of confidence going into the final exam.

Thanks again to Cornelius and team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohammed Khaja Moin Uddin

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22785

• Arif
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good afternoon,
Hope you will be fine I am complete the udemy course by Joseph Phillips now what I m doing to pass the PMP first attempt. Please let me

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22789

• Felix Kamanga, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Congratulations Manoj,

You really did a great job!
Felix Kamanga, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manoj Pandurangan

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22802

• Manoj Pandurangan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Arif,

Congrats for taking the first step towards PMP certification. If you can, I would suggest you study the PMBOK atleast once and then make use of many free online resources to test and learn.

Multiple free resources online (openpm, PM Study Circle, Oliver Lehmann, Edwel Programs)

PM Prep Cast is another tool you could consider. I however used it only 10 days before my actual exam to test myself how I fared in mock exams.

Hope this helps and wish you good luck

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22835

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
HiManoj, did you take online or at center?
I just completed the online test and not sure about the result.

I saw a small 2 line message saying congratulations and hardwork. Is that means I passed?

PMP Certification Completed (1st attempt) - AT in all Areas 3 years 8 months ago #22873

• Manoj Pandurangan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I took the exam at Pearson Vue Center and they were able to provide me a printed copy of the results immediately.

One day later, I received an email confirmation from PMI as well.

I hope this helps.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login