fbpx

Reply: Dear Cornelius Fichtner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Dear Cornelius Fichtner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 3 months ago #1035

Mike Adams

I'd like to say a big thanks to Cornelius and the rest of the PM Prepcast team as well. I passed my PMP a couple of weeks ago and the podcast was a brilliant help, can't recommend it enough.

As well as this, my main reference book was by Head First which I found very accessible. While reading this, I'd go through the Prepcast later on to take a break from reading and to reinforce what I'd been reading. Having it to watch on my laptop or iPhone was a big help as I could listen to it whenever I had some spare time at work or even travelling.

Through this process I used the PMBOK guide as a cross-reference tool and when done reading, started to do practice exam questions. Any questions I got wrong, I would look up the answers in the PMBOK and write them down which I think helps reinforce (again) some of the lessons.

The exam was the hardest one I've done in a long time. I used the tutorial time to write down some formulas and a table detailing the knowledge areas and processes. I finished the exam in just under two hours, but that's my nature when doing these exams. I review very few questions because I've learned that my initial answer is usually the most accurate. I also feel that because of the nature of the questions, by reviewing them, I would probably do more harm than good.

Going through the exam I marked any of the formula questions to do at the end so that I didn't break my rhythm by stopping to work out calculations.

Thanks again to the PM Prepcast!
14 years 4 months ago #1009

Conrado Cuevas

Frici,

Congratulations for passing the exam! We're glad our product helped you. We hope to hear your lessons learned soon.

All the best!

Conrado
14 years 4 months ago #1008

Ferenc Csatlos

Dear Cornelius,

About 3 months ago I decided to study and pass the PMP exam. After some research I purchased your premium podcast and flashcards.

It helped me tremendously to prepare for the PMP exam. The prepcast video/audio podcast is the best solution to study for the exam (of course along with the book) and the best value.

I passed the PMP exam on November 20th.

Thank you for everything,

Frici

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login