fbpx

Reply: How does the prep cast work?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How does the prep cast work?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21546

Geeta Saini

Thanks Devin. This really helps. Yes I am doing lots of timed and learning questions as its really helpful with kids around.
For ITTO I agree with you and will do notes or flashcards technique instead of the exam.
3 years 9 months ago #21545

Geeta Saini

Thanks Cornelius. I get it now.
I have already given the 7 exams and retaking them again.
So, this being said, the 7 exams cover 200 questions each, that'd be 1400 questions and if I dont want to ITTO and instead do as a timed or learning quizzes, can I cover the remaining 200 questions in them?

Thanks!
3 years 9 months ago #21544

Cornelius Fichtner

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. If I retake the exam, does the same questions appear or it takes a mix of unanswered and incorrectly answered questions?
Exam 1 - Exam 7 all have 200 pre-assigned questions. So if you take Exam 1 three times, then you will see the same 200 questions three times. Just in a different order.

2. The 8th exam on ITTO is a full 4 hrs exam? Do you recommend taking it or just do it separately?
Memorizing ITTOs is less and less important to pass the exam. But if you want to test yourself on ITTOs then Exam 8 is a good way to do that.

I would also like to recommend the following :

1. If you have not yet seen this, please watch the simulator tutorial traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/lms_using_t...mulator_tutorial.mp4

2. And then take a look at the other simulator tutorials by visitng www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and then click on "Exam Simulator Tutorials". In particular watch "how to start a timed or learning Quiz"
3 years 9 months ago #21538

Devin

The ITTO exam is 210 questions with 4:11 minutes to complete the exam. I did not take this practice exam and recently passed my PMP exam. That being said, I printed out the ITTOs from the PMBOK for each process and then practiced them using flashcards. I didn't memorize all the ITTOs, but noted unusual inputs, interesting tools, and main or secondary outputs highlighted on my flashcards. If you don't feel comfortable with the ITTOs at all, you may want to take this to test your recall and ensure you understand the highlights. When decided whether to take it or not, I used the advice from others that said they had not done it or only done a small learning practice exam using that test bank.

Retaking the exam bank is the same questions regardless of whether you got them right or wrong.
3 years 9 months ago #21530

Geeta Saini

Has anyone had experience with this? Please advise. Got my exam in 10 days. Thanks!
3 years 9 months ago #21524

Geeta Saini

Can anyone pls advise on below queries about prep cast?

1. If I retake the exam, does the same questions appear or it takes a mix of unanswered and incorrectly answered questions?
2. The 8th exam on ITTO is a full 4 hrs exam? Do you recommend taking it or just do it separately?

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login