fbpx

Reply: How To improve exam simulator results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How To improve exam simulator results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 week ago #20394

Harry Elston

Renalto,

They say that practice makes perfect, but that's not quite right. Perfect practice makes perfect.

I would start by going though all the Domains or Knowledge Areas with untimed quizzes. Do 10-30 questions at a time and check "unanswered questions." This will give you small bites at a time and also give you an understanding of how questions are going to be worded, both in the simulator and on the real exam. Make sure you go through all of the questions in each area (all 1600+ questions in the question bank.)

Every once in a while do a 100 question timed quiz. That represents half a real exam and the timer will be set for 2 hours.

Your scores will steadily improve as you learn to integrate the processes and gain a mastery of how the questions are worded to answer what they are looking for.

Hope that helps,

Harry
4 years 1 week ago #20364

Renato

's Avatar

Hi,

Can I ask for your help? My exam is scheduled for March 31st.

* I have completed the PM PrepCast training
* I have read 2 times the PMBok Guide
* ITTOS processes understood and some of them memorized
* I have performed 2 full exams failing the first try 55 and 56 %
* I have performed Time and learning Quizzes for 20 and 50 questions, average 60&% to 70%
* I opened again the PMbook Guide to reinforce knowledge and learn based on incorrect questions
* I am still not feeling sure if I will pass the exam, and honestly not sure what else I can do to prepare for the exam.
Am I missing somethingfor preparation?

Please in case you have additional recommendations I will really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Renato.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login