fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 4 months ago #1019

Hassan Abu-Baker, PMP

There you go.

Template is attached and apologies for the delay.. I hope all can benefit from this humble effort.

Hassan.

Attachment ITTO_v5_1.xls not found

Attachments:
14 years 4 months ago #995

Cornelius Fichtner

Hassan,

If you don't mind, you can upload the template here in the forum. That way you don't have to send it out individually.
14 years 4 months ago #994

Scott Dreiling

Hassan, would love your template as well. Please email if you could. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
14 years 4 months ago #963

Hassan Abu-Baker, PMP

Ok. send your email Pls.
14 years 4 months ago #961

rupalli thacker

Hassan,
Thanks for your reply. Would you mind sharing this sheet? I have prepared something of my own, but feel that I could do with a different template.
14 years 4 months ago #947

Hassan Abu-Baker, PMP

Thanks a bunch,

ITTO questions can be as simple as "which of the following tool and techniques is used in scope control" to a scenario-based question. however, you will almost immediately realize while reading the question that it is an ITTO question.

no one likes memorizin' specially when it comes to sth as dry as the PMBok guide, in my case, i started something that i found very useful and will share it here. I created an excel sheet, mapped all the 42 processes as they appear in page 43 of the guide, added two extra columns to each process group, one on the left for the processes inputs and one on the right for the processes outputs, then I inserted the tools and tech. below the process somehow.
I didnt list all of them ITTOs, I selected the most important ones, not more than 3 maximum.

I realized while working on this sheet that I became more familiar with most of the ITTO's...
Observed which processes share the same inputs, outputs, tools & techniques...for example (outputs such as work performance measurements, change requests & updates are the outputs in almost all the processes in monitoring & controlling process group)...and many more.

this helped me alot. I ll share it with you if you care however, I strongly recommend that you start it yourself.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login