I tried the readysetpass exam simulator and found that they have scope for improvement.
- Good coverage of the PMP material
- Questions ensure basic understanding of PMBOK
- Approach of gradually moving from baseline and specific knowledge area to to final exam
- No mark for review option
- One needs to scroll down to get to next question and an annoying Timer keeps coming down causing distraction
- Many questions has capitalised keywords opposed to the claim
- Does not give post test summary/breakup of area-wise performance/score for baseline/final exam
- Answer explanation does not provide specific reference to source in PMBOK or other source material
- Encountered incomplete questions
- Most of the questions does not seem to be wordy enough
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Mary Kathrine Padua, ERIC BARTLETT, Gail Freedman, Kevin Nason, Steven Mudrinich, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP, John Wolverton, Tracy Shagnea, PMP, Jada Garrett
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.