fbpx

Reply: PM Prepcast Modules and associated PMBOK Pages

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Prepcast Modules and associated PMBOK Pages

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19542

William Nghiem

Thank you both for the quick responses!

Harry - I did notice that but I didn't want to open every module before as it's very tedious and not efficient.

Cornelius - Some of it agrees but some doesn't. For example Performing integration is module 3.02 but 3.5 in the PMBOK.

I think i figured something out using the title.

Cheers,

Will
4 years 3 months ago #19540

Cornelius Fichtner

Harry is correct.

The PM PrepCast follows the PMBOK Guide. We even selected a very similar numbering system. So for example, if you read chapter 5.3 in the PMBOK Guide, then you know that the PrepCast lessons for this chapter will also have the number 5.3. That's easy and straightforward.
4 years 3 months ago #19538

Harry Elston

l'm not aware of a document, but it's fairly easy to figure out. The PM Prepcast follows almost exactly with the PMBOK guide and within the first couple of minutes Cornelius states the pages covered in the 6th edition.
4 years 3 months ago #19537

William Nghiem

Hello,

I'm currently completing the modules and was wondering if there's a document that states the associates pages in the PMBOK to the modules.

I'd like to read the PMBOK prior to viewing the modules.

Thanks,

Will

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login